from the chaos journals

words scratched from my forehead like athena but i am no zeus, just one lost photograph looking for time

20060122

no premeditation

hey,

i wanted to take a moment to thank you for drifting thru my chaos - so to both those who comment and those who just read: Thank you and now's your chance.

thanks to jason evans and his Caroline, i have the urge to serialize a story but i can't figure out which one. so far there are 9 fiction excerpts from the chaos journals on this site. please take a moment and let me know which one i should continue with, which one you want to find out what happens next.

-mysfit

7 Comments:

Blogger Nessa whispered...

"Miles to go before we sleep," he muttered.

I loved this one the most :-)

23.1.06  
Blogger anne whispered...

"Sammy and the Devil", please.

23.1.06  
Blogger Nessa whispered...

and 'Things'... and ALL , actually.. can't u just do 'em ALL? pls pls pls?!

23.1.06  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Mysfit, thanks for the mention!!

I went back and reread them all. For me, it's a toss up between "Miles to Go Before We Sleep" and "It was a Bright and Shiny Day...." I'm probably leaning toward the latter. So little is revealed that you have more space to work with.

23.1.06  
Blogger Andam whispered...

mysfit,

First things first, you are welcome. I am, if nothing else, gracious when someone compliments me. Nextly, all your pieces are gems in their own right.

But if I must choose, then it's an easy choice to make: "Miles to go before we sleep," he muttered. It is at once funny and intriguing.

23.1.06  
Blogger mysfit whispered...

so it seems that "Miles and Miles" is first so far; follows by "Sammy and the Devil" and then "things" - hmmm, did anyone look at the posts not on the main page? :)

25.1.06  
Blogger monkey 0 whispered...

I'll follow you wherever your fish leads you, but I got to say, them serial pieces is hard to keep going... you get this damn thing rolling and it keeps going and going like some sort of satanic energizer bowling ball. that was my experience, anyway, and something I thought would take me weeks took me months. so, godspeed, and be prepared for mission creep...

30.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home